The ZebTec zebrafish housing system is available in a variety of sizes and configurations. With multiple level racks and five tank options, we can meet the housing needs of research facilities of any size.
Tanks: Innovative Technology
- Tank sizes available: 1.1L*, 3.5L* and 8.0L (* with optional divider)
- Innovative tank color & shape with Clean Tank Technology
- Entire tank and lid molded in blue – reduces the growth of algae at tank level
- V-channel bottom, rounded corners, sloped from front to back – funnels debris to suction point of the siphon for ultimate cleaning ability
- Tanks and all components autoclavable and available in either FDA approved polycarbonate or polysulfone
Siphon Cleaning at Tank Level
Patented Siphon System at tank level provides excellent debris removal. By utilizing our active siphon system along with the special tank shape and color, the maintenance required is significantly reduced compared to inefficient baffle systems utilized in other tanks.
Rack Systems: Designed with Intention
SUPERIOR RACK STRUCTURE
- Racks are built from coated 316L stainless steel which provide timeless support to your system.
UNIQUE WATER DELIVERY
- “Push and pull” valve with fine tune flow control prevents accidental water loss - NO HOSES.
- Mechanism allows for the end user to adjust flow to each tank.
- Each valve has a visual indicator to confirm delivery at a glance.
- From 2 level racks to 8 level we have a design to meet your facility and housing needs.
Life Support Systems: Optimal Water Quality
- Safe and consistent water quality
- Monitoring and dosings systems are designed to control optimal water quality.
- Size and optional features vary depending upon your research needs.