Amousement Enrichment Portfolio
As stated in most guidelines and directives for use of laboratory animals, environmental enrichments increase not only physical activity, but also the expression of natural behavior patterns.
- GYM500: Activity wheel specifically designed to promote mice voluntary activity in IVCs
- MOUSE HOUSE: Provides a complex three-dimensional environment, within standard laboratory caging
- MOUSE MEZZANINE: Simple to move between cages, as it fits the wire bar lid; fully autoclavable and washable; automation friendly
- MOUSE POUCH LOFT: A dual-use mouse loft designed for facilities with automatic watering system that choose water pouches for special applications. If turned 180° it can function as a loft
- MOUSE LOFT AND MOUSE BALCONY: A suspended environmental enrichment which creates a 3D environment but also a “safe haven” (e.g. in the unlikely event of a flood)
Disposable cage inserts to be used inside existing plastic cage bodies
- Combining plastic cage reliability with the advantages of a disposable one
- Cost-effective solution for contingency planning
- Ideal for: irradiation and toxicology studies, imaging, quarantine and disaster recovery
Single Use Mouse Cage (SUMC)
Disposable housing solution made of recycled plastic providing traditional Tecniplast IVC performance and reliability.
- Designed for special/temporary applications
- Developed specifically to be compatible with Green Line racks
- Easily adaptable from transportation to IVC configurations
- SUMCs can be delivered with pre-bedded cage base and pre-filled water bottle
- Ideal for: animal transportation, quarantine, stock contingency caging, temporary housing solutions, irradiation studies, and much more
ML+ MML+ Library System
The system follows the bookshelves concept to increase the density: the Library system is available as Mouse Library Plus (ML+) where the racks are moved by the operator and as Motorized Mouse Library (MML+) where a motorized wheel activated by a button moves the racks.
- Increased density thanks to the library bookshelf concept design
- Runs smoothly on every kind of floor
- Excellent animal welfare and no stress for mice: the system moves silently with no vibration
Transport Trolley & Recovery Rack
The IVC Transport Unit has been developed to move cages from stock/breeding rack to experimental areas, maintaining the same ventilated conditions of the IVC rack.
The IVC Recovery Rack ensures a controlled temperature and ventilation environment for animals during post-surgical treatment. It is equipped with a glass enclosure which allows good visibility and insulates the chamber thermally and acoustically.
- Reliability: battery backup for continuous ventilation
- Flexibility: suitable for mouse and rat cages
- Excellent ergonomics in cage movement